Programa de Pequeñas Empresas.
Cambiar de urgente a
Vistage Small Business Program
Running a small business, you face complex issues every day. Your resources are stretched, competition is fierce and new challenges persist.
The Vistage Small Business Program gives you a forum to rise above the urgent and focus on what’s most critical: the tough, strategic decisions that will drive your business forward.
Designed for the challenges of small business owners.
Nuestros miembros dicen
“Mi grupo Vistage me sirve como un directorio de alto nivel para tratar cuestiones delicadas como nuevos productos y servicios o problemas directivos y societarios.“
—César Paredes. Presidente CADIEM.
Administradora de Fondos Patrimoniales de Inversión S.A.
Grupo 5. Miembro desde septiembre, 2017.
How Vistage works
Confidential peer advisory boards
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12-16 chief executives from non-competing industries.
- Process issues in sessions led by a highly trained executive coach.
Private executive coaching
- Receive one-to-one coaching from an accomplished business leader.
- Get personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities.
World-class speakers and events
- Learn from experts at your advisory board meetings, regional events and boot camps.
- Activate new ideas for business growth and personal development.
Specialized networks and communities
- Join online and in-person communities organized by industry, function or geography.
- Receive high-value answers to tactical questions.
Vistage member companies grew 2.2 times faster than average small and midsize U.S. businesses.
Source: 2017 analysis of Dun & Bradstreet data